The Brits 2014.

1 comment
First things first, how incredible was the Bastille/Rudimental performance! That was the absolute highlight of the evening for me! I absolutely adore Bastille and I'm so pleased for them winning 'Best British Breakthrough act'. Very well deserved! :)

Also, I love James Corden, I know a lot of people aren't crazy about him as Brits presenter but I find him absolutely hilarious!


Now for the outfits! 

Beyonce



Now we all know Beyonce is a hot mumma (literally) so I think the whole world knew that whatever she wore she would look smoking in! And boy she didn't disappoint, she looked insane, in a very good way. That dress is a thing of beauty, it accentuates her incredible figure in the best way, the colour is to dye for, and I can only describe the look as 'sexy mermaid'. 

Rita Ora



Rita Ora certainly looks hot right now geddit? ;) First of all the colour, I love this bright canary yellow I think its absolutely gorgeous, it goes perfectly against her skin tone, the simplistic style of the dress with the plunging neckline shows off her silhouette wonderfully and doesn't clash against the colour, which I'm sure we can all agree is statement! Her hair looks amazing & her dark eye makeup really completes the look! 

Ellie Goulding (acceptance outfit)



Out of the many outfit changes Miss Ellie Goulding had throughout the night, this is 100% my favourite, she looks incredible! The dress is just amazing, the colour, the sequin detailing - I'm in love. There is no denying she looks amazing & this look has earned Ellie a place in my list of hair crush's!

Pixie Lott



This outfit is a prime example for when simplicity can work, this simple white dress oozes elegance and matched with simplistic hair, makeup & accessories makes for a very classy look. Looking hot Pixie Lott ;)

Lorde



I love Lorde's gothic look, as a closet goth girl/youngster emo I do love the gothic side of fashion & makeup, and I adore this look. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, the black makes it look very classic & I love the detailing on the top to give it something extra. Of course no goth look is complete without black lipstick and it looks incredible! All this combined with her wild hair makes for a very beautiful gothic look which isn't too scary. I love it!

Also can we talk about how this dress...




is a replica of this dress



…Is Ellie Goulding secretly a Disnet Princess? 

What are your thoughts on the Brits?
Who do you think had the best outfit?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Beyonce looks amazing!!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig