What's made me happy this week?

3 comments
Image found on Pinterest.
1. Primark Shopping trips.

2. Being able to wear sunglasses for the first time this year.

3. Gold Bars! I've developed a strong addiction to these over the past week.

4. Tesco meal deals. Chicken, bacon & lettuce sandwich, 'proper' popcorn & a bottle of coke! Perfect!

5. Reaching 260 GFC followers! Only 40 away from 300! & only 7 away from 200 Bloglovin' followers! I feel like this blog is making some progress!

6. Lego Movie. Actually really good & funny! Not just for children!

7. My new Motel Rocks Jumpsuit, its absolutely gorgeous & I'm so excited to wear it!

8. Pastel Clothes, I am loving my new mint jumper. 

9. 'Wolf of Wall Street' -- finally got to see it! Really enjoyed it, although for me it could have been a little shorter.

10. Lemon Cheesecake.

What a surprise the things that have made me happy this week are films, food & clothes! 

Whats made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I loved this blog, it is such a great idea to jot down everything that makes you happy :)
    www.elleedeesbeauty.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do quite fancy seeing the Lego movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your what's made me happy this week posts. Such a great idea! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig