Whats made me happy this week?

2 comments
Image found on Pinterest.

1. Interesting Lectures! Our Ethics lecture at the moment is so interesting.

2. Cheese Toasties.

3. Pulp Fiction. Quentin Tarantino is amazing!

4. Fish & Chips. I've been craving this for so long over the past month or so! 

5. Going to sleep to the sound of rain outside.

6. Mini Eggs. Easter choccy is the best. 

7. The Great Gatsby Soundtrack.

8. My new tartan dress. Now I have a pastel one for spring/summer.

9. New shoes. Although I accidentally got them sent home so have to wait until next week to wear them.

10. Pay Day. 

Whats made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I love Pulp Fiction, that scene in particular in your photo x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh mini eggs, im so excited for easter because of all the chocolate!
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig