Whats made me happy this week?

1 comment
Image found on Pinterest.

I know I said I was back and ready to become committed blogging wise & I am… Just a few factors are in my way. I'm currently at home for Easter and I may or may not have forgotten to bring my camera home -- rookie error! I've also been doing a hell of a lot of uni work (Dissertation hell) & also actual work (Retail hell) and when I've not been doing that I've been trying to have as much of a social life as possible. So its all been a bit hectic, when I go back to uni on Monday hopefully things will have settled down a bit!

So now on to the fun bit…


1. Revision & Essay breaks, I spend it eating & catching up on my favourite blogs…what could be better?

2. Elderflower cordial. Such a summery drink, I love it! 

3. Primark Trips are one of the things I look forward to a lot when I come home…is that really sad?

4. Spring. Its such a beautiful time of year! 

5. Going out for dinner with the family, we rarely go out, so it was such a nice treat.

6. Disney Princess Kinder eggs. I just need Rapunzel & I've got the set.

7. Early Starts! I never thought the day would come when I'd get up at 7am everyday! Am I officially a grown up?! 

8. Country Side Living. I love being back home during weather like this, everything is just so gorgeous.

9. Game of Thrones. That latest episode, oh my goodness!! 

10. Making my summer playlist, its one of the few things getting me through this work.

Whats made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

p.s. A very happy Easter to you all! :) 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Disney Princess Kinder Eggs, I'm now going to have to hunt them down.

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig