Where I've Been.

1 comment

Hey guys, 

I'm baaaaaack! The last couple of weeks I took an accidental blogging break which then turned into a on-purpose blogging break, I'm sure you've all missed me so much…

I thought I would take a quick minute to explain where I've been, whats been going on & all that malarky -- this being a lifestyle blog and all, it seemed appropriate.

Now I'm all for positivity and sharing the smiles, but sometimes you just have to sit back and admit that you're having a shitty bad time. A mixture of personal issues and the dreaded dissertation & third year work, meant that I just needed to take a step back and have some me time. Boy was a break well needed, it was so nice to just crack on with work and enjoy uni life, without being sucked into this technology bubble. I feel so much better for it. I've had the time to sort my head out and in doing so, I've found a new passion for blogging that wasn't there before. 

Today is the first of April & we are into Spring, a time for new beginnings, so I'm making my own beginning! I have new plans for this blog for the next few months and I'm feeling really excited about blogging again! 

So there was a quick little explanation post for you all, I've missed you all lots & I look forward to all thats to come.

Speak VERY Soon! 
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, i'm in third year to and my blogging really hasn't been on top form. Hardly blogged because of the work load and stress of dissertation stuff. Good luck with the rest of uni!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig