Summer | A Country Bike Ride & Picnic.

1 comment









I'm not quite as graceful




The sun has been shining beautifully the last couple of days which quite miraculously has coincided with me having a few days off work, this naturally meant that lots of summer fun had to commence.

Living in a small town in the country side I often forget that I have access to such beautiful scenery right at my doorstep and to be honest I've never really taken true advantage of that. So in order to rectify that, me and my best friend decided we would go exploring.

We decided to go on a bike ride, which for me is always a terrifying experience (I don't think I've ridden a bike for at least 3 years before this) I'm not the most confident on the pedals. We went for a little explore around the country roads and then stopped at Duck Lake (typical countryside nature name) for a picnic. 

All in all we had a lovely time, we made a doggy friend who was after our sandwiches, I nearly went arse over tit trying to get a cute photo in the water and I came away with a sunburnt back -- if thats not the sign of a successful day out then I don't know what is.

It was very nice to spend the day with my best friend and get away from it all, whilst making the most of the beautiful place that we live in, its definitely made me appreciate it much more and I look forward to doing some more exploring throughout the summer.

What are your summer plans?
Have you been exploring in your local area recently?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. LOve these photos, I need to make more effort to enjoy the space around me.

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig