Baking | Disney Edition 2.

Leave a Comment

Do you remember this little blog post  last year, when I attempted to make a Disney Tangled cake? 
No? Why the hell not? Go back and have a look and I'll wait here…


Now we're all up to date its that time of the year again when I don my pinny and attempt to make some sort of edible disney project, except I wonder what it could be this year? Hmmm.


FROZEN of course. If you don't know by now I'm obsessed with frozen and so is my little sister so of course it seemed only fitting that the birthday cake I made her would in fact be frozen related. 

So I present to you my disney cake disaster of 2014 *Drumroll please*

Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.

So here we have it my Olaf cake, I'm pretty proud of it if I do say so myself, it actually resembles him a bit which it could have very easily not have done.

This was made with just a standard sponge recipe for the two body bits and then the head is rice krispy bars moulded into the shape of a snow man head, and then covered in **** loads of icing.

Yes it is meant to look like he's melting a bit, because he's a snowman and y'know

some people are worth melting for

so there we have it my disney bake off of 2014

How do you think Mary & Paul would rate it?
Have you done any baking recently?

& the biggest question of all

What will I make next year?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig