Spain 2014.

Leave a Comment
It has just occurred to me that I never shared my holiday snaps with you from my trip to spain this August, never fear because that is exactly what I'm going to do now. 

Prepare for an abundance of pictures































Our BFF.





Nothings changed in 4 years.





My prettiest underwater face.









I warned you there'd be a lot of pictures, well done if you made it this far.

I had an amazing holiday, we enjoyed sun, sand, sangria & gorged ourselves on lots of delicious food. That ice-cream was creme brûlée flavoured and it was the nicest thing I've ever put in my mouth. 

The cocktails weren't too bad either, Pina Colada yum yum!

The weather was absolutely amazing and I finally got my wish of getting nice and bronzed although on my first day I fell asleep in the sun and got sunstroke, I was so burnt I literally was the same colour as that pink bikini, not so fun. 

It was so nice to go for a swim, is it just me or is going for a swim in England just not as satisfying? As you can see I probably had a little too much fun with my brothers GoPro camera, but its not every day you get photo evidence of your underwater handstands. 

I had a lovely time, and it was nice to spend it with my family & to celebrate one last family holiday, I think after 10 days together though we've all accepted that it needed to be the last. Que the bickering.

A funny moment from the holiday was that my dad who was due to fly home a few days before us due to work commitments comes tearing down the stairs on the day of his flight, all packed up and ready to go to find that his flight left the day before…without him. 
We were in hysterics, he wasn't quite so much, as you can imagine.

So there we have the run down of my last family holiday, I'm now on my own on the holiday front, which means I probably won't be going on one for at least 100 years, cos I have no dollar.
(travelling doesn't count as a holiday, because I am bilbo and it is an adventure) 

Did you go on holiday this year?
Where too & did you have a nice time?
Where is your dream holiday destination?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig