Whats made me happy this week?

Leave a Comment
Image found on Pinterest.

1. Bubble baths.

2. Had my first driving lesson & my instructor said I was better than expected. Yay.

3. Salted caramel & chocolate Pots and Co. Literal perfection.

4. Autumn Yankee Candles. 

5. Rediscovering my Sims 3 & becoming completely obsessed all over again.

6. Had my first day at  my new job, it was overwhelming & scary but I'm looking forward to starting this new chapter.

7. Happy thoughts.

8. Starting to get organised travelling wise and I couldn't be more excited.

9. That the black eye I was pretty much promised after smacking my face on a ladder at work & giving myself concussion has yet to make an appearance. Phew. 

10. Strictly Come Dancing is back & I couldn't be happier.

Whats made you happy this week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig