Graduation 2014.

1 comment



Its happened, after months and months of flicking through my friends Instagrams and seeing gown and cap donned selfies and wondering if it would ever be my turn, it was finally time for my graduation.

This weekend I travelled back down to Chichester to celebrate my graduation with those who I'd become so close with for the past three years. A very daunting experience I must say. First in the list of celebrations was our grad ball, the last chance to go to our university student union and get absolutely hammered and make fools of ourself student style. It was an affair of mixed emotions, with many of our year not able to get tickets, many of the faces we spotted we didn't recognise and many of the faces we wished to see weren't there. But it was ok, all those special to me were there and we enjoyed ourselves, some emotions got the better of me based on past memories and too much vodka, but overall the night was a success.
 



After a Sunday spent hungover taking in the last of what the city we had spent three years of our lives in had to offer, we spent the evening making last minute preparations and making sure everything was up to scratch ready for the big day. 

Monday 27th October arrived, a day we wondered if would ever come round, was upon us the day of graduation. Three years of hard work, tears, drinks, love, support, friendship, and the most amazing memories came together for the last shebang. 

The day itself was lovely, spent with family and friends and all my lovely course mates, whom as a small course had become so close.





The journey home was filled with emotion as the realisation hit that my university life was over, it was officially the end of an era, a bittersweet experience if ever there was one. I've loved my time at university, meeting everyone special to me who will always hold a place in my heart and making the most wonderful memories that will stay with me forever. It had its ups and downs but it will always be unforgettable and I will treasure the experience that I have had forever.



I am officially a post graduate. Graduating with a 2:1 BA Honours Degree in Theology & Religion. I've never been more proud of myself. 

'How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

                                                                                               - A.A Milne

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! Here's to new adventures after university!

    Emma | frillsanddoodads.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig