FOTD | Purple Lips.

Leave a Comment


As Halloween is on its way and autumn is truly upon us, I decided it was time to get a bit more daring with my makeup. The perfect excuse to resurrect my beloved Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 04, a beautiful, dramatic, deep purple shade. This colour is definitely not for the faint hearted but when done right can look really witchy and vampy but without giving off the halloween costume vibe. 




Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Cool Medium
Loreal True Match Powder - Vanilla Rose
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - 52
Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara
Rimmel Liquid Liner 
Natural Collection Eyeshadow - Crushed Walnut
Real Techniques Brushes
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 04

All the products I used are high street/drugstore purchases and so is so easy to recreate. I love this look for when I want to be more bold with my make up choices and I think it will be a makeup look  I go for a lot during autumn/winter 2015. 

Would you dare to wear purple lipstick?
How would you wear this makeup look?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig