FOTD | Sarah Sanderson Vibes

1 comment

Hocus Pocus is one of my favourite Halloween films and with it being Halloween season I thought I would recreate a look from my favourite Sanderson Sister; Sarah. Sarah Jessica Parker as Sarah Sanderson is actually one of my ultimate girl crushes. 

These are the products I used for my take on an everyday, more wearable Sarah Sanderson look.


Real Techniques Brushes
Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion
Happy Lips Lip Balm
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 100 Ivory
Loreal Paris True Match Powder - Vanilla Rose
Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder - 52
Natural Collection Eye shadow - Crushed Walnut
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Eye shadow - 70 Metallic Pomegranate & 40 Permanent Taupe
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara - Extreme Black
Maybelline Matte Lipstick - 975 Divine Wine



Isn't the finished product just so uncanny, can you even tell the difference?!

Whats your favourite Autumn make up look?
Are you a fan of Hocus Pocus?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig