2016 Goals.

Leave a Comment
I do not own this image.

I know its already half way through January so I haven't really made a very good start to the year blogging wise, but oh well, start as we mean to go on I guess. 

Travel More.

2015 was the beginning of my travel adventure, opening my eyes to what the world has to offer and I definitely want to see more during 2016. I have one trip already booked to visit South America in April, and hopefully if all goes to plan I will be going inter railing around Europe in October. I also want to travel around the UK more as there are so many places in my own country that I am yet to visit.

Get Scared. 

As an anxious person I often find myself getting stuck inside my comfort zone and I hope to make some changes to that this year. I want to make more of an effort to say yes to things I may usually refrain from and I also want to embrace my adrenaline junkie side.


Be Healthy.

Both mentally and physically. 2016 is the year for me and I want to take the best care of both my mind and body. Hopefully in doing this I will be able to get back on track and take part in another half marathon and maybe even apply for a full one.

Be Happy.

This is the big goal for this year. I want to look back this time next year and reminisce on what a good year 2016 was. I want to laugh, I want to have fun and I want to be happy.

What are your goals for 2016?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig