FOTD | Smokey Grunge

2 comments

This is my pretty much go to everyday make up look. It's one of my favourites because it is so easy to achieve and can have lots of variations, I like to play around with different eye and lip colours too. This look is made up of products from both high street and high end brands, so has something for all budgets. Of course similar products can be used if you're looking for something a bit more budget friendly or likewise, if you're looking to splash some cash. 



Products Used

Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection - 200 Soft Beige
Powder: Loreal True Match - Golden Beige
Bronzer: Nars - Laguna
Eye shadows: Stila In the Light Palette - Bliss & Sandstone
Nars - Mekong
Mascara: Loreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra Black
Liquid Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerate - 003 Glossy Black
Eyeliner: Loreal Color Riche - 101 Midnight Black
Eyebrows: Stila In the Light Palette - Sandstone
Lipstick: Mac - Velvet Teddy
Makeup Brushes: Real Techniques - Blush Brush & Powder Brush


Let me know in the comments if you try this look out
Whats your favourite makeup look?

Speak Soon 
Charlotte xx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Tumblr 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever not look absolutely perfect??? I am obsessed with your hair! This is a make-up look I will actually try out -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much! That is too kind :) Ah amazing I hope you like it! Deffo tag me or show a picture if you give this look a go, I'd love to see xxx

      Delete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig