This Week #1

1 comment





Sunday Reading

This week has been quite a chilled one. Since coming back from travelling I've been searching for a job; as the pennies are quickly running out, and this week I had a couple of job interviews. The weather has been absolutely beautiful so of course there has been plenty of evenings sat in the garden enjoying a cider (or two.) This week has also marked the beginning of The Olympics - Rio 2016. After arriving home from Rio last month, the coverage has been making me feel very nostalgic, I would very much like to be back there. I've also been irritating my family with constant chimes of 'I've been there.'  The Olympics always manages to suck me in and I'm sure it will be a very exciting two weeks. Come on Team GB!

How has your week been?
What are your plans for this coming week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Wait, so you went to Rio? Jealous! I hope you had a great time. Did you get a selfie in front of the 'Christ, The Redeemer' statue? I'd love to travel to Brazil one day and explore the culture. It does sound intriguing and fascinating.

    Last week was very productive as I was working mostly, and I was able to publish a blog post every weekday. As for this week, it's been rather chilled and I've had lots of time to get some reading and blogging done, which is great. I'm hoping to start work on my novel again soon, too.

    Liam
    www.thelifeofathinker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig