This Week #4

2 comments
Old school Pokemon, Bae, He doesn't like to share, Cheek bones on point.
This week has been a bit of a strange one, its flown by but at the same time I've not really done too much that's really worth talking about. This week has been quite family orientated, I spent quite a bit of time with my mum who I don't see all that often. I also spent time with my little sister, we watched the old school 90s/noughties pokemon films. I forgot how fucking awesome they are! 

I get payed from work next week so I've bee working on a little pay day wishlist to treat myself. I'm meant to be on a spending ban but I've got my eye on so many beautiful things so that was just never going to happen. Maybe keep your eyes out for a little haul in the nearby future.Its been quite a chilled out week which was definitely needed considering next week is going to be quite hectic.

Now I'm going to spend the rest of my Sunday enjoying a roast dinner and then sprawling out on the sofa watching Reading festival and internally crying because I'm not there. What about you?

How has your week been?
What are your plans for next week?

Speak Soon
Char xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of posting about your week collecting pictures form your days I want to copy haha! I won't though X

    louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that pup! How adorable. I was so jealous of everyone at the festivals, too. I actually live in Leeds and have never been to Leeds Fest - how tradgic?!

    Vee // veeosullivan.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig