This Week #7

Leave a Comment
Breaking Bad, Bitch, Post Work Drinks, Eyeliner on Fleek, Big Hero 6
This week I worked a hell of a lot, by the time it got to Friday I was more than ready for the weekend.  I had an early finish on Friday so I was able to go for after work drinks with one of my closest friends who is moving to London in the next couple of weeks so it's lovely getting the chance to see her before she goes. I also had a movie night last night with my best friend, we watched Zootropolis and Deadpool, there couldn't be two more different films if you tried.

I had planned to have a pay day treat to myself and make a couple of online purchases but I didn't get payed again. Two pay days in a row I've not been paid, I am absolutely fuming. So my purchases will have to take a back seat until next time.

I've made a blogging schedule for the entirety of October so there will be no slacking on the blog front next month! 

I am carrying on my Sunday tradition of watching a Disney film in bed, this week it is Big Hero 6 because Baymax is the biggest cutie ever.

How has your week been?
What are your plans for next week?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig