OOTD feat. H&M & TOPSHOP

2 comments



I spent a beautiful day exploring the lovely city of Oxford, did I remember my camera to take outfit pictures? No I did not. Did my phone run out of battery before I could take outfit pictures? Yes it did. Once I returned home, we ran into the garden to get the most out of the remaining sunlight, hence the not so amazing backdrop and not so amazing camera quality. It's all about the clothes though, right? And I think this skirt makes up for any dodgy backgrounds any day.









I am obsessed at the moment with pairing floaty skirts (in this case tutus) with slouchy tops and chunky boots. I love taking something very feminine and making it a bit more grungy. I added this over sized denim jacket to make the outfit a bit more casual and to give it a bit more of a vintage feel.

Outfit:

Top - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Jacket - Levis originally (a hand me down from my mum)
Boots - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop



Here's a FOTD to accompany the outfit. I opted for quite a simple make up look, a simple cat liner flick and nude lips.


 What's your go to fashion trend at the moment?

Speak Soon
Char x 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. you look great! love the outfit and i really love the skirt! I work in H&M and I'm always so tempted to try it on! haha. your makeup looks really pretty too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! love the outfit and i really love the skirt! I work in H&M and I'm always so tempted to try it on! haha. your makeup looks really pretty too :) xx

    https://weirdandwonderfulsophie.com

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig