This Week #1

Leave a Comment


It's been so long since I've done one of my weekly round up posts that I feel like it's probably time to start afresh. New posts for a new year (even though we are already 4 months in.) 

We've noticed a turn in the weather this week, about time if you ask me. It's so nice to see all the beautiful spring flowers and the blossom in the trees. I enjoyed a very relaxing day in the garden today, just me, my dog, the sun; and I managed to get lots of blogging done. Result. 

Last weekend I went to a local vegan food festival which was amazing, the amount of delicious food on offer was unbelievable. I definitely left 2 stone heavier and very low on money, but with no regrets. The highlight for me was an amazing salted caramel brownie and a caramel milkshake. It's always the sweet things that I struggle with the most about being vegan, but this definitely helped quell any cravings. 

Last week I also finally got to see the new Beauty and the Beast film, I was so excited to see it (probably more so than any of the children in the cinema.) I don't want to give to much of my thoughts away because I have a review post in the works, but I thought the film was brilliant, I cried a solid 9 times and left the cinema singing all the songs to myself. 

To continue with my Sunday night Disney viewing trend, I am going to make a cup of tea, snuggle up in bed and watch Zootropolis.

How was your week?
What are your plans for the week ahead?

Speak Soon 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig