This Week #6

1 comment

This week has felt like it's been purely work, work, work - without the Rihanna glam that accompanies. My days off haven't consisted of plans so I used the time to have a massive spring clean and relax. You know what they say, tidy house, tidy mind. Right? I can't say my mind feels that tidy but there's a lot less clutter around the house so I guess that's a start. 

Tuesday consisted of ballet, it's become one of my favourite parts of the week. It's been so refreshing learning a new skill and I already feel like I'm achieving so much and  100% noticing an improvement in my strength and flexibility.

Sorry that this won't be the most exciting post to read, but this series is designed to be a realistic look at my week, and this week has just happened to be boring as shit.

Next week I'm venturing to London to visit one of my friends for her birthday, so I'm sure there will be plenty of anecdotes and aesthetically pleasing snaps in next weeks post.

Until then I'm going to make a cup of tea, snuggle back up in bed and watch a Disney film, because is there anything else that should be done on a rainy morning off work?

What was the highlight of your week?
What are your plans for the upcoming week?

Speak Soon
Char xx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing what you got up to this week! I love these small and sweet posts. How long have you been doing ballet for? and where did you find lessons?! I have always wanted to get back into ballet/dance but could never find an adult beginners class.
    Look forward to your next post and I hope you have a great time in London next week.

    Tab x
    http://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig