Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Nice'n Easy | Natural Pale Blonde


Today I'm going back to my roots (tee hee) and doing a hair dye post. These kind of posts were one of my main inspirations behind starting my blog, its in the name for goodness sake; and as they seem to be my more popular posts I thought lets have a little blog throwback. Plus I REALLY needed to dye my hair. 



BEFORE - HEY MINGING ROOTS

I'm quite up in the air at the minute about what colour I want to dye my hair, I'm very tempted by 3 drastic hair makeovers but have yet to make a decision. Whilst my indecision takes over my brain I decided to just dye my hair a standard blonde just to sort out my roots, because 6 months worth of roots are just not okay.

I used Nice'n Easy Natural Pale blonde to achieve my current look, I decided to use this one because Nice'n Easy is a brand I'm accustomed to using so I know that they're dyes always turn out well. I chose natural pale blonde because it matched the current colour of my hair and so wouldn't cause me too much trouble when trying to cover my roots.


AFTER - HEY POSEY GIRL

I'm really happy with how the colour turned out, it looks very natural and healthy, which after 3 months of travelling and sun damage is something it very much needed. I'm a huge fan of the conditioner that comes with Nice'n Easy hair dyes, it smells amazing and always leaves my hair in amazing condition, considering that its just been dyed.

I hope you enjoyed this blast from the past kind of post, and I will definitely be doing more of these when I make the decision about what hair adventure I want to undergo next.

Have you tried this colour hair dye?
What is your go to hair dye brand?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ by, char | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN