Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Bleach London Hair Review | Awkward Peach & Rose.


As I'm sure you're all aware by now, I am a serial hair dyer - its in the blogs name for goodness sake. Though saying that I have been very restrained, I've stuck with the blonde for over a year now and I think my hair is probably all the more thankful for it. However, its time for a change and as pastel hair is everywhere right now it would be stupid not to give it a go.

A friend recently recommended Bleach London to me so I thought I would try their 'Awkward Peach' and 'Rose' dyes. I'm super happy with how the colour turned out, I mixed the shades with conditioner to ensure my hair would be more pastel. I'm a huge fan of these hair dyes, the colour took to the hair really well and are pretty much a perfect match for the colour description. What I really liked about these dyes is that they didn't leave my hair frazzled, if anything my hair felt softer after using them. The only negatives I can find about these dyes is that the colour does not last that long, especially the pink. But it does say that on the packaging so I'm willing to forgive. A quick tip of mine is to use the product on dry hair, the instructions state to use on damp hair but I just found it did not take at all on wet hair.



And here we have the finished product.
I am so happy with how the colour turned out, and I will definitely be using Bleach London again to feed my hair dye addiction without destroying my hair. I would thoroughly recommend this brand if you are looking to jazz up your hair and want to try different colours.

Would you try Bleach London?
Whats your favourite dye of theirs?
Whats your next hair dye venture?

Speak Soon
Charlotte xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Thank you for this post! Stunning hair's colour!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ by, char | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN